Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Apps for your phone to help you!

Here are a few apps that you can download to help get through life with holoprosencephaly. I hope you will take a look at them and see if it's something that may help you or someone you know out.



The first one I would suggest is the Inspirational and Motivational Quotes. Reading a daily quote will get you through those tough times just when you need it.        







Caring Bridge is an app that you can create a website to share updates and your story. Others could give you support and encouragement while reading the updates.



My Med Schedule is where you can put in all the medications that is being taken all in one spot. It also  helps to remind you when medication is due and when to refill the prescription.

 





The last one that I would recommend is My Medical. My Medical provides a place to keep all the medical information in one spot. You can keep immunization records, doctors contact information and lab results.

No comments:

Post a Comment